Wikipedia on Answers.com:
Massachusetts (multiple meanings)
|Look up Massachusetts in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Massachusetts is a state in the United States of America.
Massachusetts may also refer to:
- Massachusett, the indigenous population after which the Massachusetts Bay Colony was named
- Massachusett, a name by which the Wampanoag language is also known
- Massachusetts Avenue (disambiguation), streets named after Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Bay Colony, The (1629-1692)
- Massachusetts Heights, Washington, D.C.
- Province of Massachusetts Bay, The (1692-1776)
- University of Massachusetts, the entire University of Massachusetts system of schools
- University of Massachusetts Amherst, the flagship and largest campus of the University of Massachusetts system
- UMass Minutemen, the athletics nickname of the flagship campus
- "Massachusetts" (Arlo Guthrie song), the official folk song of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- "Massachusetts" (Bee Gees song), a 1967 hit song by the Bee Gees
- "State of Massachusetts", a song by the Dropkick Murphys
- Massachusetts, the steamer ship whose collision with the barge Black Diamond drowned at least 50 passengers, including 4 pursuers of Abraham Lincoln's assassin
- USS Massachusetts, a name shared by several ships of the United States Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
This entry is from Wikipedia, the leading user-contributed encyclopedia. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors (see full disclaimer)